The illustrative approach to page layout…
The conventional approach…
With the content being so long for the Title page verso, I struggled to come up with an illustrative approach to this layout, which is why I’m going to stick with the conventional layout.
After hearing my feedback, the main areas I need to work on now include:
- To keep the front cover in line with the rest of the book – so have it in lowercase starting from the top-left of the page.
- Start each new chapter on the left-hand page, with each of the sections starting on the right-hand page.
- To keep with the conventional page layout or to keep with the illustrative layout, but don’t mix up both.
- Keep the line lengths of the text consistent.
- Move page numbers further inside the text so that they are always covered by words overhead.